Saturday, October 18, 2014

Readathon: Intro Meme

Now in a shiny post all its own. This year, I'm going to try to do this for any and all mini challenges that require bloggish participation.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Winnipeg, Manitoba.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm super-duper looking forward to A CASE OF POSSESSION by KJ Charles. I adored the first book in the series and am looking forward to more.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? That puppy chow popcorn looks mighty delectable.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm currently obsessed with Kate Bishop (the young, female Hawkeye). She has supplanted Dancing Groot as my new favorite.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I'm going to try to make some time to cheer as part of Team Rogue--but I always say that and it so rarely works out the way I want. Sigh. Maybe this time, I'll put less pressure on myself to cheer and simply focus on reading? I don't think I've ever completely focused on reading.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely don't stress yourself out on cheering! Read and enjoy, cheer just a little bit if you can!! Hope you're having a great time! I'm cheering for Team King. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering for Team Rogue. Crazy me, I thought I could try to visit EVERY BLOG PARTICIPATING! Oh my! No way. So I'm backing off the pressure-filled route myself and just stopping where the wind takes me.

    Hope you are having a great time.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete